Yellow Rose

Walking in faith while I battle ALS.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Beautiful Day

Whew!
What a strange Sunday. Woke up feeling good for the 1st time in a week (I have ALS) and decided to go to Church. It was a Beautiful clear warm day and the service was uplifting with good music and a good sermon. J and I went to a lovely lunch where everything was cooked perfect and tasted wonderful and then J gets a phone call from Son In Law and everything goes crazy. Our daughter is in the emergency room for a weird ichy rash all over her body and they are treating her with Benadrl by IV "Can we come get the Grandkids". Of course, we rush to get the hungry, and bored, Grandchildren and off to our friendly KFC for them to have something to eat. Now I have been in my wheelchair since 9:00am and it is now 1:00 and I haven't gone pee yet because it is so hard to get into bathrooms for me,so as we pull up to the drive thru J's stomach starts to cramp and he needs to get home fast. We get the meals and rush home. I need help getting out of the car, the kids are hungry and it is Hot, I have to pee which I can't do without J's assistance and J needs to get to the bathroom now. Yikes!!!!! What a nightmare after having such a nice morning. All worked out though, and my daughter came home drugged and the kids are swimming all afternoon, so the day turned out nice.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said…

    LOL I knew we would get along great! You have a great since of humor :) I'm off to bed but I have a few tips for tomorrow :)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny. you should tell them about the rest of the week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home