Yellow Rose

Walking in faith while I battle ALS.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have been tagged

"The Rules:The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".

Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."


THINGS I WOULD LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS:
1.A cure for ALS!!!
2. To find some help in our home-
3. My daughter to be out of pain

THINGS I DON'T WANT FOR CHRISTMAS:
1. Bad weather
2.No colds or flu
3.To stay in Iraq

I am tagging Michelle, Kris Ann,Katie,Ruth,and Kristin

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said…

    I love that you played Helen! Dave, TK and I all have a cold now so I wish I would have added that one. May all our wishes come true! xxoo

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Kay Cooke said…

    Hope you get your wishes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home