Yellow Rose

Walking in faith while I battle ALS.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am back


I am now in Cold Colorado and doing better. Thank you for the prayers and concern this last few weeks. Getting into a routine but miss my Grandchildrens laughter and my warm home in Nevada. Wish I could type better to tell of the awful treatment I had in Nevada. What a nightmare and without family members interventon I wouldn't be here now. My computer is up and running so I can get back to the blogging. Happy New Year.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Helen, it is so good to see you back. I'm glad you are surrounded by family once more and hope you will receive the best of care in Colorado. I'll look forward to seeing a haiku from you tomorrow! :D

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said…

    WELCOME HOME! I know of the hell you have been through and I admire your courage!!!! You have been MISSED! XXOO

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Love,
    Thank you for understanding the necessity of this move. It literally broke my heart to have to do this, and I share in the feelings of loss. Let us trust God and focus on all that He is giving to us here in Colorado. (And, the snow will melt :)

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger paris parfait said…

    Helen, somehow I missed all this about what was going on with you. So glad to hear you're alright and feeling better. We missed you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home