Yellow Rose

Walking in faith while I battle ALS.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend at the Grand Canyon



We are at the beautiful Grand Canyon for my first look in 10 years with my family. It is a late cool fall afternoon and hardly crowded. I am sitting in my power wheelchair creeping up to the edge of the Grand Canyon where there is a small fence to keep people from falling into the abyss. I am trying to get safely close so that I can see better since a lot of the areas of lookout is inaccessible by wheelchair. I am now looking at the canyon with my family and what is this , a man is squeezing in front of me blocking my view without even excusing himself! Hello, you are blocking a view of someone that was here first and in a wheelchair! What is wrong with people?
Anyway, still had a beautiful day at the Grand Canyon. No picture can ever show its beauty, and majesty.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said…

    I've never seen it so this is such a treat! I'm glad you had an adventure ;)

    XXOO

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Bedazzzled1 said…

    Wow! What a view! I am glad to know that the incredible rudeness of that man did not take away from your enjoyment of that spectacular sight.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Ali Ambrosio said…

    Photos never can do things like this justice. I hope you enjoyed the experience even with the inconsiderate person that stepped in front of you.

    I belive in karma, so I've just enjoyed a giggle at the idea that the photo he stepped in your way to take will come out blurred and out of focus!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home