Yellow Rose

Walking in faith while I battle ALS.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Feeling Blue


Feeling Blue this morning. I love the early mornings and now that I am unable to bath or dress myself I arise early and sit by myself and wait for the others to wake up.. so I was bored and looked up the word Blue in wikipedia and it said:
A clear sky on a sunny day appears blue because of Rayleigh scattering of the light from the Sun.
Large quantities of water appear blue because red light around 750 nm is absorbed as an overtone of the O-H stretching vibration. I feel thankful now I can still see the color blue.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said…

    It stinks to be a independent woman and adjust to being dependent. I'm glad you are seeking positives to brighten your day. You are not alone as you know. Does your hubby give you wedgies?

    BIG HUGS MY FRIEND!


    If you see you're pictures I'm not going to worry. Maybe it's because I made it, deleted it and it don't show on mine?

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Bedazzzled1 said…

    This was nice to read...it will now remind me to be thankful I can see the color blue.

    I am sorry, however, that you need to wait for others to assist you. Maybe knowing that they love you and would go to the ends of the world to help you will add a positive.

    Have a beautiful weekend filled with every color!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Star said…

    I love the different colors of blue the sky holds; man can't beat nature at color application, can we?

    Sorry you're feeling blue today. Wishing you big puffy white clouds to sail away on in your imagination in the mornings while you wait.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    Blue is one of my favorite colors, but not one of my favorite feelings! I hope your world is turning more toward the pink side today (I'm thinking you must like pink, cuz of your blog colors!)

    Love your picture trail, too.

    Sending hugs your way...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home